Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Effect of the addition of epinephrine to a lidocaine solution on the efficacy and duration of palmar digital nerve blocks in horses with naturally occurring forefoot lameness.Am J Vet Res. 2018; 79: 1028-1034
- Effect of hoof boots and toe-extension shoes on the forelimb kinetics of horses during walking.Am J Vet Res. 2016; 77: 527-533
- The contribution of adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells and platelet-rich plasma to the treatment of chronic equine laminitis: a proof of concept.Int J Mol Sci. 2017; 18: 2122
- The expression of equine keratins K42 and K124 is restricted to the hoof epidermal lamellae of Equus caballus.PLoS One. 2019; 14: e0219234
- Acute equine laminitis: exciting prospects afoot.Vet J. 2015; 206: 121-122
- Clinical insights: treatment of laminitis.Equine Vet J. 2019; 51: 145-146
- Research sheds new light on laminitis risk factors.Vet Nurse. 2016; 7: 432
- Science in brief: highlights from the equine abstracts at the Eighth International Conference on Canine and Equine Locomotion.Equine Vet J. 2016; 48: 673-675
- Supporting limb laminitis.Equine Laminitis, 2017: 210-213 (Available at:)
- Laminitis: an overview.Equine Laminitis, 2017: 11-12 (Available at:)
- Overview of laminitis prevention.Equine Laminitis, 2017: 421-426 (Available at:)
- The effects of perineural and intrasynovial anesthesia of the equine foot on subsequent magnetic resonance images.Equine Vet J. 2013; 3: 320-325
- Morphological evaluation of Merkel cells and small lamellated sensory receptors in the equine foot.Am J Vet Res. 2017; 12: 659-667
- Effects of whole-body vibration on the horse: actual vibration, muscle activity, and warm-up effect.J Equine Vet Sci. 2017; 51: 54-60
- Clinical magnetic resonance image quality of the equine foot is significantly influenced by acquisition system.Equine Vet J. 2020; 53: 469-480
- Computed tomographic anatomy of the equine foot.Anat Histol Embryol. 2014; 5: 395-402
- Case-control study of risk factors for pasture-and endocrinopathy-associated laminitis in North American horses.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2018; 253: 470-478
- An optimised injection technique for the navicular bursa that avoids the deep digital flexor tendon.Equine Vet J. 2016; 48: 159-164
- Incidence and risk factors for recurrence of endocrinopathic laminitis in horses.J Vet Intern Med. 2019; 33: 1473-1482
- A comparison of seven methods for continuous therapeutic cooling of the equine digit.Equine Vet J. 2016; 48: 120-124
- Digital hypothermia.Equine Laminitis, 2017: 306-315 (Available at:)
- Dose titration of the clinical efficacy of intravenous flunixin meglumine in a reversible model of equine foot lameness.in: Proceedings of the 58th ann. Convention of the AAEP. 2012: 531-532
Foreman JH, Foreman CR, Bergstrom BE. Acetaminophen/paracetamol efficacy in a reversible model of equine foot pain. Proceedings of the 62nd ann. convention of the AAEP. 2016. 295–6.
- Does the amino acid composition of the equine hoof horn correspond with the observed horn quality in horses?.in: Proceedings of the society of nutrition physiology. George-August-Universitat, Gottingen, Germany2017: 82
- Quantitative assessment of the equine hoof using digital radiography and magnetic resonance imaging.Equine Vet J. 2015; 47: 542-547
- Soluble epoxide hydrolase activity and pharmacologic inhibition in horses with chronic severe laminitis.Equine Vet J. 2017; 49: 345-351
- Recent advances in conservative and surgical treatment options of common equine foot problems.Vet J. 2018; 237: 9-15
- Does oral prednisolone treatment increase the incidence of acute laminitis?.Equine Vet J. 2017; 49: 19-25
- Prevention of supporting limb laminitis.Equine Laminitis. 2017; : 427-431
- Delivery and evaluation of recombinant adeno-associated viral vectors in the equine distal extremity for the treatment of laminitis.Equine Vet J. 2017; 49: 79-86
- The effect of weightbearing and limb load cycling on equine lamellar perfusion and energy metabolism measured using tissue microdialysis.Equine Vet J. 2016; 48: 114-119
- A novel dry ice crystal boot for cooling the equine digit.Vet Rec Open. 2018; 5: e000244
- Therapeutic shoes: application of principles.Equine Laminitis, 2017: 341-353
- Anatomy and function of the equine digit.Equine Laminitis, 2017: 13-21
Shields GE, Barrett MF, Frisbie DD. Comparison of ultrasound and MRI for detection of soft tissue injuries in the palmar aspect of the equine foot. Proceedings of the 63rd annual convention of the AAEP, San Antonio, Texas. 2017. 208.
- Scintigraphic comparison of intra-arterial injection and sital intravenous regional limb perfusion for administration of mesenchymal stem cells to the equine foot.Equine Vet J. 2014; 4: 479-483
Turner TA. Examination of the equine foot. Proceedings of the 64th annual convention of the American association of equine practitioners, san francisco, California, USA, 1-5 December 2018, Turner Equine Sports Medicine and Surgery, MN, USA, 340–346. 2018. Available at: https://aaep.org/sites/default/files/2018-12/Proceedings%2064th%20Annual%20Convention%202018_0.pdf.
- Are there shared mechanisms in the pathophysiology of different clinical forms of laminitis and what are the implications for prevention and treatment?.Vet Clin North Am Equine Pract. 2019; 35: 379-398
- Contrast-enhanced computed tomographic evaluation of the deep digital flexor tendon in the equine foot compared to macroscopic and histological findings in 23 limbs.Equine Vet J. 2014; 3: 300-305
- Management of traumatic injuries to the equine foot.Proc North Am Vet Conf Large Anim. 2010; : 289-291
- In horses with chronic laminitis, do venograms compared to plain radiographs give greater diagnostic or prognostic information?.Vet Evid. 2017; 2: 124