Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
USDA-APHIS-VS-NAHMS. Equine 2015-Baseline Reference of Equine Health and Management in the United States, 2015. 2016.
- A cross-sectional study of geriatric horses in the United Kingdom. Part 1: demographics and management practices.Equine Vet J. 2011; 43: 30-36
- UK Gluck Equine Research Center launches national survey on horses 15 years and older.(Available at:)https://news.ca.uky.edu/article/uk-gluck-equine-research-center-launches-national-survey-horses-aged-15-years-and-olderDate: 2020
- Correlation of acupuncture point sensitivity and lesion location in 259 horses.AJTCVM. 2014; 9: 83-87
- Prospective study on the correlation of positive acupuncture scans and lameness in 102 performance horses.AJTCVM. 2014; 9: 33-41
- Chinese veterinary herbal handbook.Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine, Reddick (FL)2000: p7-p8
- Pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction.in: Spayberry K. Robinson N.E. Robinson’s current therapy in equine medicine. 7th edition. Elsevier Saunders, St Louis2015: 574-577
- TCVM for equine endocrine and metabolic diseases.in: Xie H. Wedemeyer L. Chrisman C. Practical guide to traditional Chinese veterinary medicine: equine practice. Chi Institute Press, Reddick2015: 335-359
- Equine pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction: an international survey of veterinarians’ approach to diagnosis, management, and estimated prevalence.Can J Vet Res. 2017; 81: 261-269
- Acupuncture for internal medicine.in: Xie H. Preast V. Xie’s veterinary acupuncture. Blackwell, Ames2007: 267-308
- Evaluation of electroacupuncture treatment of horses with signs of chronic thoracolumbar pain.JAVMA. 2005; 227: 281-286