Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Development of an ethogram for a pain scoring system in ridden horses and its application to determine the presence of musculoskeletal pain.J Vet Behav. 2018; 23: 47-57
- Performance and rideability issues in horses as a manifestation of pain: a review of differential diagnosis and diagnostic approach.Equine Vet Ed. 2020; 34: 103-112
- Dangerous behavior and intractable axial skeletal pain in performance horses: a possible role for ganglioneuritis (14 Cases; 2014-2019).Front Vet Sci. 2021; 8: 734218
- Application of a ridden horse ethogram to video recordings of 21 horses before and after diagnostic analgesia: Reduction in behaviour scores.Equine Vet. 2020; 32: 104-111
- Development of the Horse Grimace Scale (HGS) as a pain assessment tool in horses undergoing routine castration.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e92281
- An equine pain face.Vet Anaesth Analg. 2015; 42: 103-114
- Case-control comparison of cervical spine radiographs from horses with a clinical diagnosis of cervical facet disease with normal horses.J Eq Vet Sci. 2020; 92: 1-6
- Joint mobilization and manipulation for the equine athlete.Vet Clin North Am Equine Pract. 2016; 32: 87-101
- Unexplained forelimb lameness possibly assoiciated with radiculopathy.Equine Vet Ed. 2020; 32: 92-103
- Idiopathic hopping-like forelimb lameness syndrome in ridden horses: 46 horses (2002-2014).Equine Vet. 2016; 28: 30-39
- Radiographic retrospective study of the caudal cervical articular process joints in the horse.Equine Vet J. 2009; 41: 518-524
- Imaging of the equine neck.AAEP. 2016; (360 proceedings): 34-41
- Lesions of the equine neck resulting in lameness or poor performance.Vet Clin North Am Equine Pract. 2011; 27: 417-437
- Equine cervical pain and dysfunction: pathology, diagnosis and treatment.Animals (Basel). 2021; 11https://doi.org/10.3390/ani11020422
- The effect of extracorporeal shock wave therapy on myofascial pain syndrome.Ann Rehabil Med. 2012; 36: 665-674
- Dynamic mobilisations in cervical flexion: Effects on intervertebral angulations.Equine Vet J Suppl. 2010; : 688-694
- Chronic maladaptive pain in cats: a review of current and future drug treatment options.Vet J. 2017; 230: 52-61
- Pharmacotherapy for neuropathic pain in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Neurol. 2015; 14: 162-173
- Evaluation of the caudal cervical articular process joints by using a needle arthroscope in standing horses.Vet Surg. 2020; 49: 463-471
- Arthroscopic anatomy of the equine cervical articular process joints.Equine Vet J. 2014; 46: 345-351
- Arthroscopic treatment for cervical articular process joint osteochondrosis in a Thoroughbred horse.Equine Vet Ed. 2018; 30: 116-121
- Arthroscopic removal of osteochondral fragments of the cervical articular process joints in three horses.Vet Surg. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1111/vsu.13681
- Wobbler surgery: what is the evidence?.Equine Vet Ed. 2020; 32: 166-168
The author has nothing to disclose.