Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Defining the fascial system.J Bodyw Mov Ther. 2017; 21: 173-177
- Consensus statement: Fascial tissue research in sports medicine: from molecules to tissue adaptation, injury and diagnostics.Br J Sports Med. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1136/bjsports-2018-099308
- A Closer Look at the Cellular and Molecular Components of the Deep/Muscular Fasciae.Int J Mol Sci. 2021; 22: 1411
- Extracellular Matrix.in: Schleip R. Fascia – the tensional network of the human fascia. Elsevier, Churchill Livingstone Elsevier, England2012
- The collagen family.Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol. 2011; 3: a004978
- Functional atlas of the human fascial system.Churchill Livingstone, Elsevier, Oxford, England2015
- What is ‘fascia’? A review of different nomenclatures.J Bodyw Mov Ther. 2012 Oct; 16 (Epub 2012 Aug 22. PMID: 23036881.): 496-502https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbmt.2012.08.001
- A comparative multi-site and whole-body assessment of fascia in the horse and dog: a detailed histological investigation.J Anat. 2019; 235: 1065-1077
- Case study: could ultrasound and elastography visualized densified areas inside the deep fascia?.J Bodyw Mov Ther. 2014; 18: 462-468
- T1ρ-Mapping for Musculoskeletal Pain Diagnosis: Case Series of Variation of Water Bound Glycosaminoglycans Quantification before and after Fascial Manipulation® in Subjects with Elbow Pain.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020; 17: 708
- Physiology and biochemistry in Fascia in sport and movement.Handspring, Scotland, UK2015
- A practical guide to fascial manipulation – an evidence- and clinical based approach.Elsevier, Oxford, England2016
- Cleavage Line Patterns of the Skin in the Horse.Okajimas Folia Anat Jpn. 1990; 67: 351-363
- Fascia. The tensional network of the human body.Churchill & Livingstone, Elsevier, Oxford, England2012
- Fascia Mobility, Proprioception, and Myofascial Pain.Life. 2021; 11: 668
- Reduced thoracolumbar fascia shear strain in human chronic low back pain.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2011; 12: 203
- Ultrasonography in myofascial neck pain: randomized clinical trial for diagnosis and follow-up.Surg Radiol Anat. 2014; 36: 243-253
- Sensory findings after stimulation of the thoracolumbar fascia with hypertonic saline suggest its contribution to low back pain.Pain. 2014; 155: 222-231
- Innervation of the thoracolumbar fascia. 2019.Eur J Transl Myol. 2019; 29: 151-158
- Hormone receptor expression in human fascial tissue.Eur J Histochem. 2016; 60: 2710
- C-tactile afferents: Cutaneous mediators of oxytocin release during affiliative tactile interactions? 2017.Neuropeptides. 2017; 64: 27-38
- Functionally relevant responses to human facial expressions of emotion in the domestic horse (Equus caballus).Biol Lett. 2016; 12: 20150907
- EquiFACS: The equine facial action coding system.PLoS One. 2015; https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0131738
- Comparison of radiographic and scintigraphic findings of the spinous processes in the equine thoracolumbar region.J Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2011; https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01845.x
Figures and videos: Mika Pihlman.